Today May 17, 2023. It is Wednesday, so it’s a half day due to afternoon activities, commitment and games. In other words, I just had alot of independent work, and I had the African Studies class with Will Wamaru. I helped two students with research. Mathew, who's a student in the class, needed help with finding resources on Ghana ethnicity, I helped with that and Nora, who is also a student needed help with proofreading I helped her some. This took an hour of class. Afterwards, It was the last block of the day so I had to go grab lunch, and I had an appointment at the doctor’s so I had to leave. After I arrived, I looked into the other classes so I could see some of the gap I needed to fill in terms of  reading stories, creating google slides, and working more on my public speaking.  It took about 4 hours after school to prepare. In addition, today’s time log will be 5 hours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog