Journal 8

    Last night I did my two hours of reading to enable me to catch up with the other students, so I have an understanding of the book so I know how to better assist the student with their papers.  Today on May 16, 2023. I had an Mri appointment, so I had to miss my human rights and 9th grade English class, but communicated with Jennifer, and Morgan Salathe so they could tell me what I can make up for out of class today. They communicated with me what they were needing so I could better know how to assist them. In addition, I went to my last class today which was the Russian class With Jennifer Baker. It was an hour block were I mostly took control and organized the class. I told them a little bit about the short reading last class Memoirs of a Madman. I gave them a little bit of what I read and just made connections with how the reading relates to human rights. Afterwards, I gave the student time to work on their projects that were assigned to them.  After school, I worked on what Jen and Morgan wanted me to do. It took me 5 hours, and my total time log for today is 6 hours. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog