My first block today, May 18, 2023, was African Studies. I proofread more student work and kept working on my Google slides for my presentation to the class tomorrow May 19. The topic of the symposium will be "Ethnicity in Africa." Will Wamaru wanted me to put together a slide due after the topic because I have had quite a few experiences being Nigerian, and he thought I would have more details about ethnicity since I am part of ethnic group in Nigeria. In addition, I attended the Human Rights class, next block where we continued watching documentaries related to the class, and I worked on proofreading student papers. I also visited Morgan Salathe's 9th grade class and taught the students what a block quotation is and how to make one, and we gave the students time to keep working on their papers. Three hours of class so far as of then. The last class of the day was the enigma of Russia with Jen. The students were left to design their postals and I helped some of them in making that happen. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog