Journal 14

  Today Tuesday May 23, 2023 marks the end of my senior Project woo hoo!. It was bittersweet because I will miss helping the students out and in class and making slides to present in class, but sweet because I had a blast and a successful senior project. I attended my first block class at 8:15- 9:15 am which was my Human right class. I got to say my last goodbyes and gave them a big thank you and afterwards, watched Jen be in charge of the class. I finished that block and went over to my 9th grade class In the Library where I also got to say my last goodbye I watched the student make arts about their lives, and I got some picture before this that took from 9:25am-10:25 and the same energy also went to my Enigma of  Russia class. You can tell most of the students are done and also putting on their summer phase because it’s the last week of school. Afterwards, I made sure to do final editing of my papers, and look through all the requirements for my project to make sure I have them done and also meant with my Mentor and committee members. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog